Thursday, December 20

Mixed feelings

Lately, i have this mixed feelings towards my crush. Some days i just can't forget about her, and the feeling of this emptiness in my heart, while the other days,i just couldn't care less about her.  i guess this's what happened with all my ex-crushes. One day i just can't stopthinking 'bout them and the next was nothing, as i don't find you attractive anymore.

Maybe it's because i haven't seen her in a while and my brain needed to refresh back what's like to fall head over heels towards her, again. Or maybe this is from The Almighty Himself showing me my true feelins or another test of Him. Who knew??
Anyway i've been thinking these past few days, maybe i just dont found anything attractive about her anymore, andsome how really, truly understand the song MCR -I Don't Love You really meant.

Maybe i just need a break from the city and it's time for fresh air, that's why i'm going back to my grandma house (like i have a choice) and enjoyed a more simple life, and no more chores. Maybe that's my body needs, a break.

ok, thanks for reading. hope i don't bore you to death with my ongoing writting and all.

No comments:

SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.